To be considered for the clinical supervisor position, please download the employment application below. Email your completed application and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to you making a difference with us.
Faith Solutions to Mental Health, LLC is seeking to contract with an independently licensed counselor or social worker to oversee our counseling and outreach divisions. Responsible for overseeing and developing the Clinical department including hiring, supervision, evaluation and scheduling. Develop, plan and implement strategies for program continuation and growth. Provide clinical training to clinical staff and interns. This position must have a positive and supportive attitude toward the agency and its overall success. This position provides clinical. Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills.
• AZBBHE Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed Clinical Social Worker or Licensed Marriage Family Therapist
• Three to five years of progressively responsible management experience and staff supervision
• Proven experience understanding and demonstrated ability to generate revenues for clinical services
• Experience with Medicaid, Private Insurance and other types of client billings
• Experience and confidence identifying and implementing evidence based practices
• Experience working in crisis setting with individuals and families
• Ability to work flexible hours
• Program development, evaluation, solid organizational skills, and public speaking
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Proficiency in computer skills, especially using Outlook, Word, Excel and customized databases
• Ability to work in and adapt the culture of a multi-cultural, community based organization
• Commitment to maintain confidentiality
• Understanding of the Agency’s mission and culture and the ability to maintain appropriate boundaries with staff and clients in all circumstances
• Employment contingent upon clear fingerprint and criminal history record
• Employment contingent upon successful completion of U.S. Department of Justice Form I-9
• Awareness of and sensitivity to the cultures represented in Maricopa County.
• Good inter-personal skills, ability to relate well with persons from a variety socioeconomic and cultural groups.
• Ability to lift supplies up to 25 lbs. to waist height.
• Reliable transportation, valid Arizona Driver’s License with a clear driving record and proof of insurance.
• Carry out other duties as assigned by the CEO.
• Supervise and oversee all aspects of the clinical department following the agency mission demonstrated by setting departmental goals and objectives. Evaluate existing contract compliance, monitoring and reporting to ensure all goals are being met.
• Project, develop, and monitor revenue and expense budget for fee for service programs that includes private pay, Medicaid, and other forms of funding. Work effectively with Finance staff to develop an efficient billing system.
• Represent Faith Solutions to Mental Health, LLC in the community, corporate and donor environments.
• Develop, plan and implement strategies to manage program growth and ensure self-funding and sustainability of the program. Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to meet client needs with emphasis on services for underserved populations, oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance functions for department including assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for clients. Ensure contract compliance for department and volunteer personnel within the department. Initiate, implement and monitor compliance with evidence based practices.
• Work with other members of the management team to assure successful communication and coordination between all Women’s Center-YFS programs, and participate in strategic planning.
• Regularly provide clinical training to clinical services staff and interns.
• Recruitment of clinical interns, conduct outreach and maintain working relationships with graduate schools.
• Must be reliable/consistent with attendance and punctuality to work.
• Represent Faith Solutions to Mental Health, LLC in a professional manner.
• Understand/follow all policies and procedures of the Women’s Center-YFS.
• Must have an attitude of friendliness and be able to communicate with all levels within the Faith Solutions to Mental Health, LLC.
• Maintain good working relationships with all Faith Solutions to Mental Health, LLC Staff and Volunteers.
• Carry out other duties as assigned by the CEO.
Faith Solutions to Mental Health, LLC hires/promotes individuals regardless of race, color, religion, ancestry, national origin or ancestry, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition/physical handicap or other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, local law.